High-performance leggings with unique prints adapted from photographs and inspired by nature. Made from recycled, post-consumer plastic bottles, UPF sun protection rating of 50+, 4-way stretch, quick-drying and anti-microbial. Wide, comfortable waistband and fabric that supports you while you move. Customizable inseam lengths of 31”, 29”, 27”, 25”, and 23”, streamlined side pockets on both legs and an internal front waistband pocket. Designed for exploring, sailing, kiting, surfing, swimming, diving, running, yoga, traveling, lounging, workout classes and any other ways you can think of to move that bod of yours.
- Raw hem and internally stitched bar-tacks allow for customizable inseam lengths of 31”, 29”, 27”, 25”, and 23”. Crop to 7/8ths length or customize for your height.
- Streamlined pockets on the side of both legs for your phone, wallet, snacks or sunscreen
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- Tag-less, wide waistband for comfort, added security and fold over option
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
Click on link to purchase leggings and track plants for Kaho'olawe.
Per our partnership with Waterlust use link below to purchase and account for plants being planted with Kapa Sungear
Mahalo for your support!!!
Kapa Sungear & Waterlust team